We are looking to recruit a permanent Waitress/Waiter to join our front of house team, someone who is enthusiastic, organised, works well in a team and with experience in hospitality.
Actual days worked will be on a rota basis including weekends. Day Time Shifts Only.
For experienced staff we can offer an hourly rate of £11.00 inclusive of tips plus 21 days paid holiday/bank holidays.
Applications by e-mail attaching your CV and quoting PERM-WAIT on applications.
DEPARTMENT: Front of House Ransoms Tearooms
REPORTING TO: Restaurant Supervisor
To greet and welcome customers on arrival, arranging seating and taking orders. Ensuring customers are made aware of all current specials and offers and to call back their orders to ensure no mistakes are made. To be attentive to customers’ needs, checking that they’re happy and have everything they need. To assist behind the counter as and when required.
- Greeting customers on arrival and arranging for them to be seated at a table.
- Taking food and drink orders – reading back the orders to ensure no errors are made.
- Inputting orders accurately into the epos systems.
- Promptly collecting food for customers from the kitchen or counter.
- Regularly monitoring tables assigned to you to check on meal progress and checking back with the customer to ensure they have everyting they want.
- To promptly clear tables as needed.
- To always maintain a calm, pleasant, friendly and professional image while on the restaurant floor.
- To process payments through the system when required.
- To assist behind the counter when required.
- To answer customers questions and queries.
- To prepare the restaurant for service, including cleaning the premises, polishing glasses and cutlery and topping up stocks.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Manager or Supervisor.